Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Friday, September 19, 2008

Discography

Albums

* 2003: Early Stuff (Independent)
* 2003: Soldier (Independent)
* 2005: Don't Get Comfortable The EP (Independent) [4]
* 2006: Don't Get Comfortable (Reunion Records) Reviews: Billboard
* 2008: What If We (Reunion Records) (scheduled for August 19 release)



Singles

He is best known for the song "I'm Not Who I Was", which climbed to the #16 position on the September 15, 2007 R&R magazine chart[5] after hitting #1 on the Billboard magazine's Hot

Christian Songs chart for six weeks starting on July 4, 2007. The song was covered by Jason Castro (of American Idol fame) at Lakepoint Church. Don't Get Comfortable, his debut

album's title track, was also released as a single.

He released the song "Give Me Your Eyes" as the first single off of his second album What If We.



Compilation appearances

* 2006: WOW Next 2007, "Our God Reigns" (EMI)
* 2006: The Next Big Thing, "I'm Not Who I Was" (Provident)
* 2008: WOW Hits 1, "I'm Not Who I Was" #14



Christian Music Links!

No comments: